Search Engine Optimisation Workshop 8th March 2018
This workshop is about Search Engine Optimisation, increasing unique visitors to your website and getting the right keywords and links to all the pages on your site. Cost per person is €60. It will be held in our office in Delgany on 8th March 2018 from 10am to 12. You can email Sheena at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WordPress Training Courses Dublin and Wicklow areas
This training course is for Beginners and we will train you on setting up and developing a WordPress Website in 3 stages as listed below:
WordPress training courses are held in Web Training Wicklow Offices in Delgany Co.Wicklow. These courses can be booked by one person or up to a group of 5 people. Total cost is €380 + vat. The course has 3 parts (as listed below) each part is 2 hours and can be booked over 3 days or once a week for 3 weeks.
To book this WordPress course email us at: email@example.com
Part 1 – Why On line?
- The Irish online landscape and what are the benefits to your business
- The internet and the way it is used
- Search Engines and how web sites are found .Com & .Ie log in or log out.
- Sites that make the first page and why
- Building online presence
Preparing for your website – Who, What and Why
- Who are you trying to target
- What are you trying to sell, promote or inform
- Why do you want a web site?
- Picking a Domain name
- Preparing visual images, content and call to action
- Set up a Gmail account for Part 2 and 3
Part 2 – Setting up a web site and WordPress
- Domain name and Cloud hosting
- The Difference between WordPress.com & WordPress.org
- Installing WordPress
- Confirmation details and saving site information
- Using the Cloud Hosting control panel
Start building a test website with WordPress
- Setting up a free WordPress website
- Overview of the WordPress Dashboard
- Where to begin and setting up the home page
- Adding upgrades and plugins
- Site Settings and adding your location and social networks
- Picking a theme and preparing your graphic banner
- Adding images and links to pages
- Help and support – How to use it
- Using the Search Engine Optimisation package
- Linking your website to social media sites
- Using the keywords tools
- Setting up a Google Ad words campaign
- Analytics what it is and activating it.
- Outline other useful google tools: Picasa, Google Maps, You Tube & Docs